Monday, May 11, 2015
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Saturday, November 29, 2014
PointPropagate SOP Demo from YungHurd on Vimeo.
Propagates or spreads an attribute or group through a point cloud based on proximity from one or more starting points. It uses a SolverSOP to simulate the propagation.
- Easily set up starting points. Start points can change during the sim.
- Outputs a directional and distance attribute from the spreading
- Different visualization modes.
- Easily set up varied search radii.
- Fast grouping
- Can be used for a wide range of effects.
Try and Purchase at Orbolt
Sunday, November 9, 2014
I will be teaching a Principles of FX course through an online workshop. This 8 week course will introduce students to some fundamentals of computer graphics in visual effects, which will be a great intro to the world of Houdini. There will be a weekly lecture along with challenges I give to the students. Also an online forum will help the students with their questions. The course will start on January 19th! I love teaching, so I'm quite exited.
Special thanks to Michael Tanzillo and Jasmine Katatikarn, the founders of tdu, for this opportunity.